Your marketing expertise will be appreciated by a large number of people. Do you have any other ideas to share with the other group members?
Please let us know if you’d like to contribute a guest post!
What we look for
Posts that provide actionable advice and valuable, well-researched material (preferably 1300 words or more) are highly valued.
Be confident that the content you make is unique and has not been previously published. A brief acknowledgment in the final paragraph is all that is required to mention that the item was initially published on our website and to offer a link to this blog in case the piece is reproduced elsewhere.
Any statements in case studies or research articles must be supported by proof. Be cautious about mentioning our competitors or offering advertising links to other websites.
Including relevant photographs in your blog entries will help you stand out from the crowd. However, avoid using stock photographs that do not add value to the article.
Topics we cover
Our blog, in particular, intends to assist small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) in comprehending and implementing various internet marketing and efficiency tactics.
- Social networking sites
- Content promotion
- Email promotion
- Automating the marketing process
- Search engine optimization
- Marketing via several channels
- General marketing advice for many industries
We don’t cover:
- If it is not related to digital advertising, you can employ offline marketing strategies such as postal mail, electronic signage, and internet security.
- a collection of infographics from various companies’
- recycled materials
- Posts that aren’t editorial or technical in nature
- Compensation for promotions
How to format your post
Follow our posting standards and double-check your work before submitting it.
Ready to write?
Great! Fill out the form to mail us your topic suggestion and outline.
We’ll then contact you to discuss the following steps and anything else required to publish your piece.